Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?
-Mary Oliver

24 June, 2011

All That Glitters

So, I walk into the Toddler room and Miss Terri is alone with 21 kids. This is bad. The ratio is 1/7, not 1/21. However, I do think that going into the bathroom to change some diapers and leaving 18 toddlers to whatever they wanted to was a mistake. For example:



What you can't tell from this picture is that, in addition to dumping the giant canister of glitter on the floor, they had also turned on the faucet in the kitchen and flooded half of the room. Also, there are no pictures of Carson soaking up the water with a pale peach ink pad and wringing it out over his head. And there are no pictures of Xander lying on his back kicking his feet in the middle of the giant puddle overtaking the room. Also, there aren't pictures of the gold sparkles all over the inside of Max's diaper.

And there are no pictures of me mopping while I'm laughing so hard that I can't breathe. I like my job.

No comments: