Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?
-Mary Oliver

21 November, 2011

Good Start

So it's 7:40 on Monday morning and I have most definitely woken up on the wrong side of my beautifully clothed bed that I really didn't want to get out of.

009


Here's a list of why this day blows already.
  • I forgot to change the time on my alarm, so instead of waking up at 8:30, I woke up at 6:00.  Yeah.  This guy likes her sleep, so that's a big fucking deal.
  • My apartment smells like garbage even though I took all the garbage out.  So that's gross.
  • Out of milk for my coffee. :(
  • I slept with a pillow wedged in an unusual place.  Neck pain.
Here's a list of why this day is good already.
  • I got two more hours of productivity this morning.  And by productivity, I mean writing shitty blog posts and reading.
  • I had time to take the garbage out!
  • Delicious tea for breakfast. :)
  • Enough time for a bit of yoga.
Trying to feed the good wolf today.  Really, I am.

No comments: